RiderSite.com Forum Index RiderSite.com
[v4.2]

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

URGENT: Ridersite Racing 2016

Post new topic   Reply to topic    RiderSite.com Forum Index -> Ridersite Racing - Fantasy Road Race
View previous topic :: View next topic  
D-Rider
Admin
Admin

PostPosted: Thu Feb 25, 2016 10:23 am    Post subject: URGENT: Ridersite Racing 2016 Reply with quote

While I've been away on my holidays, the racing season has crept up on us and the MCN Fantasy Road Race is about to start - IN LESS THAN 2 DAYS TIME.

I don't have time to post it all up properly while I am away but we can still get things under-way as all of the info is on the MCN website and I have registered a private league for the forum.

This season there are NEW RULES - so read them and register your team on the MCN Fantasy League website: http://fantasyrace.motorcyclenews.com/?utm_campaign

Then join the Ridersite Racing Mini League: http://fantasyrace.motorcyclenews.com/league.aspx?page=join

League Name: Ridersite Racing
    League Password: SL1000

I'll approve mini league joiners as and when I get a chance (may be a delay while I'm away but I don't believe you'll loose any points even if I'm slow - provided that you've registered your team with MCN).

So - please join up ASAP - we have very little time if we are not to miss out on the first round points.

Probably like most of you, I have no idea of machine capability or rider form for the coming season ... so the first rounds will be a bit of a guess!

“Scientists investigate that which already is. Engineers create that which has never been.”
-- Albert Einstein
Post new topic   Reply to topic    RiderSite.com Forum Index -> Ridersite Racing - Fantasy Road Race All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: