RiderSite.com Forum Index RiderSite.com
[v4.2]
 
 FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

IMPORTANT: Forum Funding - Vigorously 'shaking the tin'
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6
 
Post new topic   Reply to topic    RiderSite.com Forum Index -> General Chat
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Author Message
Gio
World Champion


Joined: 17 Dec 2006
Posts: 5889
Location: Chertsey

PostPosted: Wed Apr 05, 2017 1:41 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I'm lazy can you give a link again PLEASE
PS it'd be good to have proper bank account details as then I will set up a monthly payment into it. Yes I am getting very forgetful.
_________________
I hate it when people ask if you have a bathroom, I want to say "No we pee in the garden"
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
BikerGran
Gran Turismo


Joined: 17 Dec 2006
Posts: 3752
Location: Any further south and I'd fall off!

PostPosted: Wed Apr 05, 2017 4:30 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I'm the same, have no idea when I last contributed - it feels like a few months but it may be a couple of years!
_________________



The tragedy of old age is not that one is old, but that one is young.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
D-Rider
Admin
Admin


Joined: 03 Jan 2007
Posts: 15375
Location: Coventry

PostPosted: Thu Apr 06, 2017 9:17 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Gio wrote:
I'm lazy can you give a link again PLEASE
PS it'd be good to have proper bank account details as then I will set up a monthly payment into it. Yes I am getting very forgetful.


It is on the first post of this thread ... but I did mean to add it again (and clearly forgot to do so)

Here it is:

Please click the Ridersite Logo to donate -->

Unfortunately I can't furnish you with bank account details as we don't have a bank account - just the PayPal account.
_________________

“Scientists investigate that which already is. Engineers create that which has never been.”
-- Albert Einstein
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Gio
World Champion


Joined: 17 Dec 2006
Posts: 5889
Location: Chertsey

PostPosted: Thu Apr 06, 2017 12:09 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

D-Rider wrote:
Gio wrote:
I'm lazy can you give a link again PLEASE
PS it'd be good to have proper bank account details as then I will set up a monthly payment into it. Yes I am getting very forgetful.


It is on the first post of this thread ... but I did mean to add it again (and clearly forgot to do so)

Here it is:

Please click the Ridersite Logo to donate -->

Unfortunately I can't furnish you with bank account details as we don't have a bank account - just the PayPal account.


I think you could take a look at this and then maybe it could happen
https://www.gov.uk/government/news/fee-free-bank-accounts-launched.
very applicable if all we need is a basic account I feel.

I will stash some in today anyway.
_________________
I hate it when people ask if you have a bathroom, I want to say "No we pee in the garden"
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
DavShill
SuperBike Racer
SuperBike Racer


Joined: 16 Jan 2007
Posts: 1686
Location: Beverley, East Yorkshire

PostPosted: Wed Apr 19, 2017 7:54 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thanks Andy and all the other Mods and Admin dudes. Ive tipped some dosh in the pot.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
D-Rider
Admin
Admin


Joined: 03 Jan 2007
Posts: 15375
Location: Coventry

PostPosted: Wed Apr 19, 2017 10:01 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thanks Dave, Gio and others
_________________

“Scientists investigate that which already is. Engineers create that which has never been.”
-- Albert Einstein
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Gio
World Champion


Joined: 17 Dec 2006
Posts: 5889
Location: Chertsey

PostPosted: Wed Apr 19, 2017 1:35 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Well after the pay monthly fiasco, I've put in a bit today. However it seems strange to me as when I tried to set it up as a monthly payment the account name is different. The link form tyhis page has the account as Kwackerz to start with yet when I tried to set it up as a monthly thing it said Tim. Could this be the reason for th failure ?

Would be good to know
_________________
I hate it when people ask if you have a bathroom, I want to say "No we pee in the garden"
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
blinkey501
World Champion


Joined: 29 May 2011
Posts: 3430
Location: near doncaster

PostPosted: Thu Apr 20, 2017 10:34 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Gio wrote:
Well after the pay monthly fiasco, I've put in a bit today. However it seems strange to me as when I tried to set it up as a monthly payment the account name is different. The link form tyhis page has the account as Kwackerz to start with yet when I tried to set it up as a monthly thing it said Tim. Could this be the reason for th failure ?

Would be good to know

Tim aka kwakerz is an admin.
_________________
Tolerance will be our undoing.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Gio
World Champion


Joined: 17 Dec 2006
Posts: 5889
Location: Chertsey

PostPosted: Fri Apr 21, 2017 10:37 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

blinkey501 wrote:
Gio wrote:
Well after the pay monthly fiasco, I've put in a bit today. However it seems strange to me as when I tried to set it up as a monthly payment the account name is different. The link form tyhis page has the account as Kwackerz to start with yet when I tried to set it up as a monthly thing it said Tim. Could this be the reason for th failure ?

Would be good to know

Tim aka kwakerz is an admin.


LOL he has been for nearly as long as I've known him (about 17 years) Knew his Dad even longer
_________________
I hate it when people ask if you have a bathroom, I want to say "No we pee in the garden"
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
D-Rider
Admin
Admin


Joined: 03 Jan 2007
Posts: 15375
Location: Coventry

PostPosted: Fri Apr 21, 2017 11:28 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Gio wrote:
blinkey501 wrote:
Gio wrote:
Well after the pay monthly fiasco, I've put in a bit today. However it seems strange to me as when I tried to set it up as a monthly payment the account name is different. The link form tyhis page has the account as Kwackerz to start with yet when I tried to set it up as a monthly thing it said Tim. Could this be the reason for th failure ?

Would be good to know

Tim aka kwakerz is an admin.


LOL he has been for nearly as long as I've known him (about 17 years) Knew his Dad even longer

Indeed - though Tim is not really actively involved these days (changes of circumstances - not a falling-out or anything untoward). Sam probably keeps an eye on us "from above" .... and doubtless pops into the bar named in his honour for a swift JD when nobody is watching (now there's a concept - a haunted virtual bar)

The account we use is the one Tim set up for the forum - he passed the info necessary to use it over to me and Pete - so that we can handle any payments that need to be made.

Just thought that in the interests of openness I would clarify.
_________________

“Scientists investigate that which already is. Engineers create that which has never been.”
-- Albert Einstein
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Gio
World Champion


Joined: 17 Dec 2006
Posts: 5889
Location: Chertsey

PostPosted: Mon Nov 20, 2017 10:08 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Is anything happening?
We are now on the last legs of refurbishing a flat (was a rebuild actually) and so in a couple of months or so when its occupied I'll have some spare dosh to contribute as thats my pension.
_________________
I hate it when people ask if you have a bathroom, I want to say "No we pee in the garden"
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
fatboy
World Champion


Joined: 03 Nov 2011
Posts: 3239
Location: BATH

PostPosted: Tue Nov 21, 2017 6:22 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

It's probably time I dug into my pockets again.
How are we doing on funding ?
_________________
Cleverly disguised as an adult !
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Yahoo Messenger
Just Brian
Despatch Rider


Joined: 26 Jul 2014
Posts: 18
Location: Shropshire

PostPosted: Mon Dec 11, 2017 7:48 pm    Post subject: Money in tin Reply with quote

keep up the good work will get to meet some of you with a bit of look next year
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail
Display posts from previous:   
Post new topic   Reply to topic    RiderSite.com Forum Index -> General Chat All times are GMT
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6
Page 6 of 6

 
Jump to:  
You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum


Powered by phpBB © 2001, 2005 phpBB Group