RiderSite.com Forum Index RiderSite.com
[v4.2]

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

The Ace Cafe tonight

View previous topic :: View next topic  
T.C.
SuperSport Racer
SuperSport Racer

PostPosted: Fri Aug 03, 2018 8:53 am    Post subject: The Ace Cafe tonight Reply with quote

This Friday is our penultimate Hudgell Bike night for 2018 at the Ace Cafe.

Our guests this week are The Back Up Trust, a charity who helps people who have suffered spinal cord injuries

https://www.backuptrust.org.uk/

They will be alongside us rattling their tins in the hope that a few people might donate a few shillings, (after all, it is something we all hope that we do not come to rely upon ourselves in the future) as well as having a few adapted bikes and trikes on show.

We ourselves will be running a prize draw with a prize I hope people will want to win (a usefull prize I hasten to add :) ) so lots to ponder and chat about.

If you are attending, do come over and say Hi if not to me, then have a chat and make a small donation to the charity.
D-Rider
Admin
Admin

PostPosted: Fri Aug 03, 2018 9:39 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Welcome back T.C. (sorry - I missed your reappearance post).
Unfortunately I won't be able to get to the Ace but hope your evening goes well.

“Scientists investigate that which already is. Engineers create that which has never been.”
-- Albert Einstein
Gio
World Champion

PostPosted: Mon Aug 06, 2018 9:25 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Sadly I won't be able to as I will be in hospital, even though its only about 5 miles away.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    RiderSite.com Forum Index -> General Chat All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: