RiderSite.com Forum Index RiderSite.com
[v4.2]

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Aspen4 fuel...

View previous topic :: View next topic  
GregD-UK
SuperBike Racer
SuperBike Racer

PostPosted: Thu Aug 16, 2018 10:51 am    Post subject: Aspen4 fuel... Reply with quote

Hi all,

Anyone tried this Aspen4 fuel in there falco? Also, seen about getting my birds fuel and engine system cleaned out, using that new cleaning machine, cost is £99. Seeing as l gave 82,000 miles on
D-Rider
Admin
Admin

PostPosted: Thu Aug 16, 2018 2:29 pm    Post subject: Re: Aspen4 fuel... Reply with quote

GregD-UK wrote:
Hi all,

Anyone tried this Aspen4 fuel in there falco? Also, seen about getting my birds fuel and engine system cleaned out, using that new cleaning machine, cost is £99. Seeing as l gave 82,000 miles on

I'd never heard of Aspen4 but have now looked it up and at almost £4 a litre, it's not going to be me trying it out!

Asda unleaded at £1.25 per litre is more than I want to pay .... but have no choice ......

what is this "new cleaning machine"?

“Scientists investigate that which already is. Engineers create that which has never been.”
-- Albert Einstein
GregD-UK
SuperBike Racer
SuperBike Racer

PostPosted: Fri Aug 17, 2018 6:10 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hi all,

Seen it on Wheeler Dealers, Ed China used a machine that plugs into thefuel system and two cannisters arecysed too clean out the engine. He attached the usual exhaust check, before and after results were dubstantial. It removed all the carbon build-up in the engine...

Just google it DR
D-Rider
Admin
Admin

PostPosted: Fri Aug 17, 2018 7:22 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

GregD-UK wrote:
Hi all,

Seen it on Wheeler Dealers, Ed China used a machine that plugs into thefuel system and two cannisters arecysed too clean out the engine. He attached the usual exhaust check, before and after results were dubstantial. It removed all the carbon build-up in the engine...

Just google it DR

I've used Archoil products for some time - initially for my old diesel car where it did wonders.
I see they even do a motorcycle specific petrol engine cleaner (I suspect it's basically the same as the car one but in a smaller bottle)

https://www.powerenhancer.co.uk/shop-by-brand/archoil/fuel-treatment-cleaners.html

“Scientists investigate that which already is. Engineers create that which has never been.”
-- Albert Einstein
Post new topic   Reply to topic    RiderSite.com Forum Index -> Falco All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: