RiderSite.com Forum Index RiderSite.com
[v4.2]

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Just a thought...

View previous topic :: View next topic  
Greg
Clubman Racer
Clubman Racer

PostPosted: Sat Oct 27, 2018 5:51 pm    Post subject: Just a thought... Reply with quote

I bought some stuff from Fats a while ago but we never got round to agreeing how it was to be paid.. I was going to send clutch parts but then he got some cheap so the exchange kinda stalled. I reminded him a few days ago that I hadn't paid and he very generously said to drop some dough into the forum slush fund.

So I wondered if there was any mileage in doing more of that - we've all got spares that are gathering dust for a rainy day, but how about getting realistic about really whether or not they'd ever get used? Passing on stuff not for cash but for contributions to forum funds?

I've got a spare set of standard throttle cables, tail light lens, std clutch hose... But no-one's getting my pillion cover lol...

Just a thought...
fatboy
World Champion

PostPosted: Sun Oct 28, 2018 3:39 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Bartering is a totally sustainable economy, we should do more of it .
Now we have one happy Greg with more parts to play with and one happy Fats as some shillings have been chucked into the RS hat on his behalf.
Job done
Post new topic   Reply to topic    RiderSite.com Forum Index -> General Chat All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: