RiderSite.com Forum Index RiderSite.com
[v4.2]

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

The Welsh ...

View previous topic :: View next topic  
Greg
Clubman Racer
Clubman Racer

PostPosted: Sun May 05, 2019 6:05 pm    Post subject: The Welsh ... Reply with quote

..... National Rally of course !

Another one under the Falco's belt, the last two have gone without a hitch, however this one caused much merriment with my GS riding companions..

Issue 1 was a stuttering misfire that started within 40 miles of setting off - quickly diagnosed as a dodgy side-stand switch, which in all honesty I thought had already been removed as it never did what it should have done.. However a quick bypass of the wiring and we were off again.

Issue 2 was a little more embarrassing - the day of the rally came and the bikes had been outside in near zero temps - not normally a problem until..... the fucker wouldn't start! It too a good five minutes of cranking, and in the end desperate measures of WOT cranking before if spat back a couple of times then reluctantly spluttered into song.

Since then though, no other problems and 900 miles later I'm home nursing a slightly numb arse and a strong Pernod..

Roll on next year!

G
fatboy
World Champion

PostPosted: Sun May 05, 2019 7:19 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Greg,
Is your bike trying to tell you something about your choice of destination and choice of riding companions ?
Greg
Clubman Racer
Clubman Racer

PostPosted: Sun May 05, 2019 8:39 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Who knows, but it was an epic weekend - riding that was reminiscent of almost every other part of Europe I've ridden in, but all in Wales.. There was even snow on Snowdon!
They keep trying to persuade me onto a V4 but the Falc just keeps on delivering..
Post new topic   Reply to topic    RiderSite.com Forum Index -> Falco All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: